Create change at my Events
Events help make our city a great place to live, learn, work and play. By choosing to make our events healthier we are creating a more valuable experience for our visitors.
Here are some actions you can take to make your event a healthier event.
- Provide healthier food and drink options – find resources and guidelines at Good Food Kai Pai
- Make your event smokefree and vapefree – get resources and information at smokefree.org.nz
- Become pro-water or water-only – make water easily accessible and include “bring your own bottle” messages in your communications. Find out more about booking our portable hydration station
- Make your event alcohol-free – find resources to support your actions
- Choose healthier fundraising options – get tips and ideas on how to make your fundraising healthier
- Include movement or an activity as part of the event – promote walking and cycling to your event and plan physical activities that everyone can take part in